This poster for the upcoming Crank 2: High Voltage contains one of the worst taglines (“He Was Dead… But He Got Better”) ever known to cinema. In celebration of this awfulness, I tossed together some of the crappies taglines from cinema past:
10. Batman & Robin (1997): “Strength. Courage. Honor. And loyalty. On June 20, it ALL comes together…”
Uh… they forgot about the bat nipples.
9. Ocean’s Twelve (2004): “Twelve is the new eleven.”
C’mon, Mister Soderbergh. Is that the best you can do?
8. Pi (1998): “3.1415926535897932384626433832795″
Oh great… a movie only math nerds could love.
7. The Cable Guy (1996): “Once you’re hooked… you’re his.”
Marketed as a black comedy but really just pathetic and creepy.
6. The Village (2004): “Run. The truce is ending.” & “There is no turning back.”
Vague and confusing does not equal horrifying.
Pages: 1 2